Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream Review
So recently I've been very ill. Horrible throat infection and down with a running nose. My skin has been red and peeling from all the rubbing and sneezing. My lips have also been suffering during this period. They're so dry that you can literally see white lines of dried skin on them. Its disgusting. And then, I rediscovered this wonderful product that I picked up in San Francisco when I was there on holiday last winter: Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream from Sephora. This cream comes in a 1.25 oz tube as well as 2.5 oz tub. I would strongly suggest you start of with just a tube if you want to try out this product because a little goes a very long way. On the back of the tube, this cream is described as a #1 selling medicated, vitamin-enriched skin cream in Japan. On their website it states that Yu-Be contains these leading skin conditioning ingredients:
- Glycerin - Natural \"Humectant\" attracts and retains moisture in the skin, making it softer.
- Vitamin E - Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector.
- Vitamin B2 - Helps to smooth rough or damaged skin - also gives Yu-Be it\'s yellow color.
- Vitamin C: Natural anti-oxidant and skin protector helps improve elasticity in skin.
- Camphor - Helps soothe minor skin irritations - mild scent fades in minutes leaving skin feeling healthy.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Humectant helps retain moisture to smooth rough skin and reduce fine lines.
- Concentrated moisturizer helps hydrate, heal, soothe and smooth severe dry skin
- Helps heal split cuticles and smooth rough, dry skin on hands, elbows, knees and feet.
- Helps protect and moisturize skin exposed to cold, wind, water and sun.
- Non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and locks in for hours. Good for all day or all night.
- Contains no artificial colors or fragrances.
This product has saved my skin. I applied this at night after my usual skin routine all over my face, focusing on areas that are particularly red and peeling. The next morning woke up with my skin very moisturized and it had pretty much stopped peeling. Absolutely amazing. Usually products that are very moisturizing break me out as I have sensitive oily-combination skin. I have absolutely no problems with this cream. If my face feels a little greasy in the morning after I put it on I simply rinse my face with some water and I'm good to go. This product can be used all over the body so if you have very dry skin please give this a go! It can be bought in the United States at Sephora for about $16 I think... I'm not very sure where you can but it in Singapore but I'm sure you'll be able to find it on ebay. Thanks so much for reading. :)